Friday, January 29, 2010

Get Your ♥ On Benefit & Art Auctions

You might have notice this week that I have been talking a lot about the Spread the Love charity that is benefiting a friend of mine with terminal cancer. Tomorrow, January 30 from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm (EST) there will be the Get Your ♥ On Benefit here in Tallahassee. If you have the Facebooks you can get more information HERE. There will be food, music and many events raising money for the Spread the Love charity. Even if you do not live anywhere near Tallahassee there are still ways for you to take part in the event!

A temporary phone number: (850) *** - **** has been set up so that you can bid on the art that is available in the art auction tomorrow! I will have several pieces in the show and there are many other local and not so local artists taking part too. Here are the pieces I will have available tomorrow:
Tiny Mouse - 11 x 14 - Marker and Pencil

Totem Lord - 20 x 10 - Digital Print (comes with the miniature from the Dreamblade game!)

Deja Voodoo Derby Poster - 11 x 17 - Digital Print (there will be 5 available)

I was able to involve Chelsea Conlin as well and she has this great piece available tomorrow!

Unidane - 9 x 12 - Digital Print

Lee Bretschneider will have prints available too! You can see some of the prints that he will have HERE, but he will have many others currently not available anywhere else.

If you are interested in bidding on any of this art tomorrow just call the phone number that has been set up for the event: (850) 408-9239 There will be FREE SHIPPING (Thanks Chad!) for folks that win the auction using this number. Good luck and I hope you can win some art and help out the charity!

My other auction on ebay is still going! Only a couple more days to go, don't miss your chance to bid on original drawings from the Dreamblade miniatures game!

I will be back on Monday with a recap on how things went and hopefully some new work to show you later in the week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment