Friday, August 21, 2009

Unreleased Dreamblade - More from Set 6

Two new Dreamblade pieces that were designed for the unreleased set 6, Serrated Dawn. I had planned to post more today but I am under some fierce deadlines and the WoTC forums are down for an upgrade. The first, Blob with Body, appears to have not made the final cut. It was a common whose aspect was Fear. The second design may or may not be the Zungar Citadel. I have never had a location that I designed not make it into a set so I am fairly confident. The flavor text also adds a lot of credence to it being the Citadel. Just in case I have included the original name. The Citadel was a real pleasure to work on, at the time I designed these I really shied away from environment or architectural design. This allowed me to do both and I was really happy with how it turned out. Yet another design I was really hoping to see as a miniature.

Unreleased Blob with Body - © 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Unreleased Zungar Citadel / “Castle on Mesa” © 2006 Wizards of the Coast LLC

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. As always, I love your work! I've created a version of Blob with Body. You and your fans can see it on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22655208@N04/3999368676/in/set-72157606496906375/ This was significantly easier than the Flagbearer, and I'm still intimidated by the challenge of your Dragon Ambassador. More to come...

    ReplyDelete