Monday, August 17, 2009

Dragonborn Armor Designs #3

The male Dragonborn need not feel left out any longer. Here is the first installment of the male Dragonborn armor that I designed for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. With a few exceptions I think I am happier with how the female versions of the armor sets I designed turned out. The irony of this is not lost on me since I usually lean toward big hulking creatures (often mescaline) in my work and lean away from more feminine forms. Until next time...

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment