Friday, November 17, 2023

NEW Aarakocra Miniature

If you are saying to yourself there is already an Aarakocra miniature out there and that I shared it here on the blog, you are correct. Today I am sharing one of several NEW Aarakocra miniatures that was 'recently' released. Let us start things by looking back at my original Aarakocra painting that I created for the 5th Edition Monster Manual.

Aarakocra
 Dungeons & Dragons - 5th Edition Monster Manual
8x11 - Digital
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures release of the Aarakocra Fighters is a two-pack of Aarakocra miniatures. I think the miniatures looks excellent and are very dynamic. Maybe one of these days I will be asked to revisit this monster and I will be able to paint one in the middle of the action. Here is the unpainted Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures release of the Aarakocra Fighters.

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures - Aarakocra Fighters
 
As I have stated above, the Aarakocra has already been made into a miniature. It was a prepainted mini that was part of a standalone miniatures game that is now no longer in production. It seemed interesting, but I never played it. It was an early way to get miniatures based on 5th Edition versions of the monsters, though. Here is the Aarakocra from that early line of minis. 
 
Aarakocra - Miniature
Icons of the Realms
2014 

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment