Friday, November 10, 2023

Infected By Art Volume 11 - A World of Stories

While at IX last month, I was able to get my copies of this year's Infected by Art. I always look forward to getting my copies at the event, and it has become a bit of a tradition in that respect. This year marks the release of volume 11 of IBA, and once again, I have a piece included. A World of Stories from the upcoming The Completed Circle got a full page in IBA #11, and I think it printed great. Here are images of the book, my art, and my art in the book.

The IX exclusive cover for Infected by Art #11

A World of Stories
The Grand Bazaar of Ethra Dalia - The Completed Circle
16 x 20 - Pencil, ink, and acrylic paint on paper
Original - SOLD
© 2022 Christopher Burdett

A World of Stories in IBA #11

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment