Friday, November 3, 2023

Florida Comic Con THIS WEEKEND! And MORE Details!

As I announced last week, I will appear as a guest at the Florida Comic Con in Tallahassee this weekend! You can find me at BOOTH A7 on November 4-5 at the Donald Tucker Civic Center for two days of convention fun. In addition to guests, artists, vendors, and more, they have posted the panel and presentation schedule, and I will be doing a Q&A on Sunday, November 5th, from 12:30 to 1:15. I will be talking about making art and monsters and look forward to answering all of your questions. I hope to see you there!

I will see you at the Donald Tucker Civic Center the weekend of November 4-5!
 
I hope to see you in panel room 1 on Sunday, November 5th!

You will find me at booth A7 along the wall!

Again, I will be a booth A7! Oh, and here is everyone else, too!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment