Wednesday, July 26, 2023

"Recent" Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added a drawing to their backs. All available artist proofs and drawing options can be found on my store. These are from March and are part of a larger token commission that I am doing for one of my favorite collectors. They need a lot of Warrior tokens and they all are Star Wars themed. Hard to not be thrilled to be creating so many fun Star Wars portraits. I present a selection of Star Wars token drawings on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

Commander Cody, execute Order 66...

 
Lapti nek, rat a ran wim joct co jappi qaff
Lapti nek, kiv ba ha top wep jex pi va bep
Lapti nek, rat a ran wim joct co jeppi quaff

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment