Monday, July 3, 2023

A "Recent" Wayward Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawing

Today I have a "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proof that I added a drawing to its back. All available artist proofs and drawing options can be found on my store. This one is a little different than the other recent proofs in that this one went on a grand Italian holiday for several months. Well, it sat in customs in Milan, Italy for three months. I had planned to share this many times over the past few months, but as it hadn't reached its destination, it felt weird to post. Thankfully, a couple of weeks ago it finally arrived at its forever home. This, and the massive cost to ship, is why I don't like, and try not to, ship to Europe. But, if you are willing to take the risks and you contact me directly, we may be able to work something out. I present a wayward monster drawing on the back of a Magic the Gathering card.

You knew if there was a card to cause problems, it would be a card with a Krampus drawing.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment