Friday, July 21, 2023

Preorder MtG Artist Proof Drawings for Gen Con ENDS TONIGHT!

The window to preorder Magic the Gathering Artist Proof commissions and save on shipping ends tonight at midnight (EST). Here are all the details again to take advantage of this deal!

Head to my STORE and place your order. Use code: GenCon at checkout for free shipping. I will complete your order and have it ready for pickup at Gen Con. I will be at table 16 in the Gen Con art show on all four days of the event. 

Why preorder? First, I will not offer color drawings in person at Gen Con. I can only complete black and white drawings at the booth. Second, while I always do my best, you will receive a better drawing if I can complete it at my drawing table. Third, no need to wait! Your order will be at table 16 in the Gen Con art show. Come to my table, give me your name, and you will receive your order.

Here are examples of the drawings you can expect!

Please be aware if you end up not being able to pick up your order at Gen Con, you will need to pay for shipping so that your order can be delivered after the con. 

Again, head to my STORE and place your order. Use code: GenCon at check out for no shipping charges. And pick up your order at table 16 in the Gen Con art show!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment