Monday, July 17, 2023

Preorder MtG Artist Proof Drawings for Gen Con!

Are you attending Gen Con in a couple of weeks? Are you planning on getting a Magic the Gathering Artist Proof commission done by me at the con? You are in luck! You can preorder your card now, save the shipping cost, and have the card(s) waiting for you at table 16 in the Gen Con Art Show! 

You heard me right! You can now head to my STORE and place your order now (and until midnight Friday) to preorder for Gen Con! Use code: GenCon at checkout to not pay for shipping. I will complete your order prior to Gen Con and have it ready for pickup at the event. 

Why preorder? First, I will not offer color drawings in person at Gen Con. I can only complete black and white drawings at the booth. Second, while I always do my best, you will receive a better drawing if I can complete it at my drawing table. Third, no need to wait! Your order will be at table 16 in the Gen Con art show. Come to my table, give me your name, and you will receive your order. 

Please be aware if you end up not being able to pick up your order at Gen Con, you will need to pay for shipping so that your order can be delivered after the con.

Here are examples of the drawings you can expect!

Again, head to my STORE and place your order. Use code: GenCon at check out for no shipping charges. And pick up your order at table 16 in the Gen Con art show!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment