Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Still playing catch up on the blog with more recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these, just head to my store. These have been sitting and waiting for me to finally post them. One is from 2022, so it is well past time to get them out in the world.

I was asked to make something Star Wars, and if you know me, you know you don't have to ask me twice. This was a super fun one to do, for sure!

All the way from 2022, this carp is here to eat all the fishermen.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment