Monday, January 30, 2023

NEW ARTIST PROOFS! Bribe Taker, Egg Token, and Monstrous War-Leech

I have been a bit behind on things, but I am slowly catching up. One of those things was to get the new borderless version of the Bribe Taker artist proofs up on the store. While that has been on the back burner, three other artist proofs have arrived. Now that I had four new proofs that needed to be processed and put on the store, it was well past time I took care of it!

New Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs are NOW AVAILABLE!
Borderless Bribe Taker, Egg Token (finally!!), and Monsterous War-Leech (both standard and foil!)

In addition to the borderless Bribe Taker, I am now offering artist proofs of the Egg Token and the standard and foil versions of the Monstrous War-Leech. The funny thing about the Egg Token, it was first released as part of Commander 2019 and was reprinted in Double Masters 2022. But neither of these sets resulted in artist proofs coming to me. It is only now, on its third printing in Dominaria United Commander, that APs are finally coming to me. Better late than never!

Here is a look at all the final art for the above listed cards. You will also find links to their corresponding prints if that is something you are interested in.

Bribe Taker
Magic the Gathering - New Capenna Commander
14 x 11 - Digital 
Art Director - Dawn Murin
 © 2022 Wizards of the Coast
 
Egg Token
Magic the Gathering - Commander 2019
12 x 8.7- Digital 
Art Director - Taylor Ingvarsson
 © 2019 Wizards of the Coast
 
Monstrous War-Leech
Magic the Gathering - Dominaria United
14 x 10.2 - Digital
Art Director - Zack Stella
 © 2022 Wizards of the Coast
 
Hopefully, it will not be too long until the Unfinity artist proofs arrive, and I can offer up Blufferfish APs. These new artist proofs are now on my store for those interested. All artist proofs are available with and without an original drawing. All of the details and information are on my store.
 
All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original drawing on the back. 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment