Friday, January 20, 2023

Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show - THIS WEEKEND!

The show is now live and these pieces are now available!

As mentioned in December, I will be part of the Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show, taking place at the Nucleus Gallery in Alhambra, CA. From January 21, 2023- February 5, 2023, 149 artist proofs from 41 different Magic artists featuring drawings and paintings on their backs will be on display. After that, for the following year, the cards will be available online through the gallery. There is a press release and a show page for the gallery that has all the information, previews, details, and artist list. If my facts are correct, those signed up for Gallery Nucleus' Patreon will get early access to the proofs on Friday afternoon, followed by those on their mailing list. This info is secondhand, but I would trust it. I will have three pieces in the show.

Beholder #3 - AVAILABLE!
Acrylic on a Magic the Gathering artist proof

Beholder #1 - AVAILABLE!
Ink and marker on a Magic the Gathering artist proof

Beholder #2 - SOLD
Ink and marker on a Magic the Gathering artist proof

Pictured above are the three proofs I will have in the show. There will be an opening reception for those in the Los Angeles area. Finally, I would like to extend a huge thanks to Donny Caltrider for inclusion in the show!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment