Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Even MORE Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Starting the year off on the blog with more recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. These were done some time ago but were sent to Japan, and they took their time getting there, bouncing back and forth across Florida. I was asked to draw Grogu and a cool dragon. Hopefully, I did just that.

Not my first, and likely not the last Grogu I have drawn on the back of a card.

It is always nice to be asked to have fun and do something 'cool.' This time around, it was a cool dragon that was asked for and I had a lot of fun working on it. This was the first full bleed black background I did recently, and I liked it so much that I have been doing them with other recent drawings. But more about that another day.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment