Monday, January 23, 2023

2023 Convention Annoucments (Part 1)

Gen Con 2022 mega display as a featured artist.

I am a little behind on a lot of things. One of the things I would like to catch up on is announcing some of the conventions I will be appearing at this year. While I can not share them all yet, I can share with you that I will be returning to Gen Con in Indianapolis this August 3-6 and to IX this coming October 18-22. You will find me in the art show at Gen Con and the Showcase at IX. With production in full swing on book two, I have decided to be part of the Showcase for the coming few years until the book is completed and I can share the bulk of the new work. I will have new art and a few surprises at both events, so do not worry that I will not have lots to share! These are only the first two events for this year I will be participating in, so there will be more announcements soon.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment