Monday, February 20, 2023

Pensacon 2023 Guest Announcement - AND IT STARTS FRIDAY!

I am THRILLED to announce that I will return as a guest to Pensacon this week! Pensacon starts this Friday afternoon, February 24th, and runs through Sunday the 26th! I will be bringing the Grand Bazaar back in all its glory as well as a few surprises. This is the TENTH Pensacon and my seventh appearance as a guest at Pensacon, and I could not be happier to return. We LOVE Pensacon, and we always have a fantastic time there. Last year was AMAZING, and I hope that this year is as good. I do not have enough good things to say about Pensacon, and I hope to see you there!

I will see you at Pensacon from February 24-26, 2023!

In addition to myself, there will be a TON of amazing artists, guests, and vendors at Pensacon 2023. It will be SO much fun, and there will be many amazing things to see and do. This is the year not to miss.

The panel list has yet to be announced, but I expect to be a part of a few panels - or not, we shall see in the coming days! I will update the schedule here on the blog once it is posted unless I am already headed to the con. Again, if you are in the gulf coast area and want to have a super fun con experience, then I highly recommend Pensacon!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment