Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Coming to Gen Con 2022 - The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Badge Ribbons!

I am happy to share another surprise I have in store for Gen Con 2022 in August. You can check out the first surprise that I already shared. I present to you with the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia badge ribbon that you will be able to obtain for free with any purchase!

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Badge Ribbon will be available at Gen Con 2022!

If you know Gen Con, then you will know how big badge ribbons are there. You get them from playing Catan, you get them to announce or orientation, or if you are an alley, you get them just about anywhere at the convention. I have seen attendees with badge ribbons stretching to the floor, only for them to have started a second row. I have gotten them, and I think they are a really neat convention-specific item. They were also the first item I wanted to get made for Gen Con back in 2020 when I was initially going to be a Featured Artist. As COVID spread and it became clear that GC would not happen in 2020, I shelved the idea and forgot all about it. A month ago, I remembered that I wanted to have ribbons for the convention and rushed to make it a reality. They have arrived with time to spare, and I can not be happier.

Be sure to stop by artist alley booth 39 for all your Grand Bazaar needs! You can get the tote bags and badge ribbons for FREE with purchases. I hope to see you there as we inch ever closer.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment