Friday, June 10, 2022

Hydroloth Miniature

Today, I have for you a miniature based on one of my illustrations. I redesigned and painted the Hydroloth for Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes was released in 2018, so I had assumed at this point that the Hydroloth was not getting a miniature. I love that I was proven wrong, and I only needed to be patient, and it would eventually show up. To start things off, here is my painting of the Hydroloth.

Hydroloth
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2018 Wizards of the Coast LLC

The Hydroloth miniature turned out great! If I still had time to run games, I would most certainly be using this monster the first chance I could. It is a great size, has a great pose, and has a presence on the battle mat. One of those reveals that I hope would bring dread to the table - "OH NO! What is THAT!?!". Here are some images of the miniature so that you can compare it to my illustration.

The Hydrolothr miniature for all your Hydroloth miniature needs
 
That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment