Wednesday, June 15, 2022

MORE Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time around, I was asked to draw a collection of characters from the first season of the Mandolorian across the backs of four cards. While I have done one or two of these in the past, I do not make a habit out of doing them. They take much longer than a single image on a card, and right now, time is a dwindling resource. That said, there is now a disclaimer on my store that I no longer offer these. This may change later, but for now, they are no longer available. The person that got this one was the last lucky individual to get one for the foreseeable future. I present you with the Mandolorian, IG-11, Grogu, and Kuiil.

Four Magic the Gathering artist proofs combine into a Mandolorian season 1 collection.

All four cards individually for a better look at each.
 
That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment