Wednesday, June 29, 2022

AND Even More Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time around, I revisited some popular cards. The Stinging Lionfish and the Shifting Shadows got some love and attention. I present you with a derpy lionfish and a judging lizard.

This slightly derpy lionfish pleases me to no end. I hope those that receive some of my less than typical monsters enjoy them as much as I do. RAWR!

This lizard trusts you about as far as it can throw you. And it is a tiny lizard!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment