Friday, April 1, 2022

Carrion Stalker Miniature

Today, I have for you a miniature based on one of my illustrations. I designed and painted the Carrion Stalker for Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft and have patiently waited for its miniature to be released. I didn't know if it would become a miniature, but with my recent track record of nearly all my pieces becoming minis, I knew it only had to be a matter of time. I didn't have to wait long, and the wait was richly rewarded. To start things off, here is my painting of Carrion Stalker.

Carrion Stalker
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2021 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I was very pleased with the work that I did on Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, and I hoped that the miniatures would be fitting of the work done on the paintings. It is easy to say that I was thrilled with how the miniatures turned out, and they are incredibly detailed and faithful to my paintings. While this is a tiny mini, it is full of color and detail - much more than I had ever imagined they would put into it. Here is the miniature for the Carrion Stalker.

The Carrion Stalker miniature for all your Carrion Stalker miniature needs
 
That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment