Friday, April 15, 2022

The Saga - April 2022 - Interview

The most excellent Michael Bielaczyc has begun "a zine for the Sagaborn Roleplaying System and other old school RPGs." The second issue, April 2022, is now out and is FREE! The issue focuses on strongholds in the fantasy game setting. In addition to all this great content, I am interviewed about my work, especially The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia.


Michael is a great human, artist, and game designer. I have known him for years and jumped at the opportunity to be a part of his new zine endeavor. I have been fortunate enough to contribute art to the Sageborn games, and it is great to see them grow and expand. If you haven't checked them out already, you should give them a look. I will leave you with a look at the first page of the interview. You can head over to DriveThru RPG to get the entire issue for FREE.

The Grand Bazaar interview for all your Grand Bazaar interview needs!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment