Monday, April 11, 2022

The Last of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Bookplate Drawings

After selling out of all available Deluxe versions of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia at Pensacon in February, I knew that I needed to get to work completing the remaining bookplate drawings. In addition to the Hardcover, D&D stats guide, coloring book, and an exclusive clamshell case, the deluxe version of my book come with a bookplate that is signed, stamped, and numbered (only 100 of them) and features an original drawing. Creating 100 of these has been a lot of work and one that I didn't fully anticipate to be as time-consuming as it ended up being. Thankfully, after one final push, they are all not completed. That means the last 21 available deluxe versions of my book are ready to go to forever homes! Here are some images of the remaining bookplates.

21 bookplates awaiting their stamps
 
Drawn, signed, stamped, labeled, and numbered!
Currently Available Grand Bazaar Originals and Books

Here are a few close-up images of the bookplates. These are fun to work on, but when I need to get through more than twenty, it can become a chore - but one I will gladly do again with each book I complete.

Monsters and beings come in all sizes and shapes in the Grand Bazaar.
Currently Available Grand Bazaar Originals and Books

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here next time! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment