Friday, April 22, 2022

Kickstarter Roundup - Black

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a current Kickstarter project that I think you all might be interested in. It features fantastic art by an incredible artist, and if you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

 

This time around, it is Steven Russell Black's The Zodiac Grim - A dark art series of the Zodiac Signs! If you are unfamiliar with Steven's work, you are missing out. I have supported Steven's campaigns in the past to get my hands on his art books, and they are treasured in my collection. As an artist that prefers to draw, I LOVE Steven's drawings and pencil work. 

This campaign is "a dark art series of the Zodiac with images that will be haunting and thought-provoking. We have a postcard set and individual prints and offer up the original drawings and paintings from the series that will unfold during the Kickstarter." This is something not to miss out on, and Steven needs your help to make this a reality!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment