Friday, May 15, 2020

The Sketchbook Sale Continues and Sketches!

My big sale on all remaining sketchbooks continues and I wanted to share some of the FREE drawings that I have been putting into the books that have already sold. Here is a collected view of some of the drawings, with larger images of them and more further down the page.

You too can get a FREE drawing just like the above drawings when you buy any of my sketchbooks!

As a reminder, all of my sketchbooks have all been marked down to a mere $10, AND they each come with a FREE original pencil drawing! That's right, for only $10 you can get a sketchbook with a free original drawing. I have three volumes of my sketchbook remaining to choose from.

The HUGE SALE on all my sketchbooks continues!

As mentioned above, here are larger views of some of the free drawings that have been going out in the mail this past weekend. Not only do you get a sketchbook filled with a ton of my monster drawings, each sketchbook comes with a FREE original drawing. And once the books are gone, they are GONE. Supplies are limited, so you better act now before they are gone forever.

Monsters and more monsters! Get yours today!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment