Monday, May 4, 2020

Pathfinder Pawns: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path Pawn Collection - The Return of the Demons

Back in 2013, I did some work for Piazo on their Pathfinder Adventure Path #75: Demon's Heresy. I was tasked with creating some demons for the adventure and had a lot of fun doing it. I was unaware that the following year, 2014, some of the demons were used in the Pathfinder Pawns: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path Pawn Collection. This second appearance went unnoticed for nearly six years. I am always interested in seeing my work appear on different types of products, and these little cardboard pawns are different than the usual incarnations of my work. Here is an image of the packaging for the pawns set my work can be found in.

Pathfinder Pawns: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path Pawn Collection

Of the work that I did for the Pathfinder Adventure, two of the demons returned to be pawns. These demons are the Skulgrim and the Vorimeraak. They are some of my favorites from the adventure and seem to have held up over the last seven years. Here is a look at their pawns.

Skulgrim Pawn

Vorimeraak Pawn

Here are the full paintings for the Skulgrim and the Vorimeraak so you can get a better look at what these demons look like. Lots of wings, blood, and other viscous fluids - some of my go-to elements.

Skulgrim
Pathfinder Adventure Path #75: Demon's Heresy
9x9 - Digital
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

Vorimeraak
Pathfinder Adventure Path #75: Demon's Heresy
9x9 - Digital
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment