Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Theros Beyond Death Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

Artist proofs of my Theros Beyond Death cards, Shimmerwing Chimera, Stinging Lionfish, and Nylea's Forerunner, are NOW AVAILABLE on my store! If you are interested in the Shimmerwing Chimera (and FOIL!), Stinging Lionfish (and FOIL!), and Nylea's Forerunner (and FOIL!) artist proofs, now is the time to act! All of my artist proofs come signed and numbered, and the standard APs are limited to 50, and the Foil versions are limited to 30. As always, there is an option to just buy the artist proof or to get a unique, one of a kind sketch on the back of the card.

Theros Beyond Death Artist Proofs are now available!
Don't forget...

All signed and numbered for your enjoyment!
 
That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment