Monday, April 13, 2020

AradaniCon Wrap Up

This past Friday and Saturday, I was able to take part in AradaniCon, a free online convention hosted by the good folks at Aradani Studios. There were panel, demos, cosplay, artist hangouts, gaming, and a late-night digital dance party. While I could not attend as much as I would have liked (computer failures and unexpected real-world issues), I took part in the artist hang out and Sam Flegal's panel, How to Find Your Voice as an Artist. It was Sam, Allen Panakal, and me talking about art, making art, inspiration, and more. We took questions from those watching live, and I had a blast. It is available in its entirety on YouTube.


How to Find Your Voice as an Artist

For the time being, I think this may be the way of things, and I see more of this happening in general in the future. It was fun, easy, costs only time, and was a way to connect with people all around the country and world nearly seamlessly. A HUGE thanks to all the Bielaczycs and all of their work done to get things up and working, inviting me to take part, and making it all happen. Really good times! 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment