Friday, March 2, 2018

Okay Vero, Now What?

While I was at Pensacon last weekend I saw an explosion of posts about friends joining something called VERO. After some investigation I am still not sure what VERO is trying to do... but I somehow ended up with an account. It feels like Instagram in some ways (I have an account there and maybe you would like to follow me!), but with more features... maybe. I have seen load of people talk about how buggy VERO has been, and it was a little wonky for me when I first got it. Not sure if things are straightening it out or if I am just not using it enough to see all the bugs.

Come find me on VERO if you can

No idea if this is a flash in the pan or something that will stick around. You never can tell. These things are organic and the hive mind will have the final say. I will give it a try for the time being and see if it offers something the other interfaces lack. Will need to really dig in and see what I can do... but with limited time and several interfaces already being used to share what I am doing it can be difficult to try something new. 


So far I am sharing work from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia with mixed success

If you are interested you can get the VERO app in the major app stores for your phone type and give it a try. Let me know what you think of it and how you are using it, I am curious for peoples experiences.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment