Wednesday, March 21, 2018

SagaBorn Creature Compendium Kickstarter

The most excellent Michael Bielaczyc has started up a new Kickstarter for the SagaBorn Creature Compendium which is an expansion to his SagaBorn Rollplaying Game. I have had the great opportunity to create many fun monsters for Micheal and many of them will be appearing in this book (and are featured heavily on the Kickstarter!). The Kickstarter went live on Monday and it is already funded! I have talked about Michael's work here on the blog many times and I can not say enough good things about him and his work. If you like fun RPGs and monsters then you should really check out this book. There are many tiers to support this Kickstarter at, so if you missed the core rule book or the miniatures you can get both as part of this campaign! Head on over to Kickstarter and make your pledge today!


That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment