Friday, July 4, 2014

Yucatan Monster Reference

Today is a holiday in these parts so I am letting the monsters run the blog today. To that end, they have decided to share some monster reference that I took during my recent trip to the Yucatan. Turtles, iguanas, and coati... OH MY! Lots of wonderful scale and pattern information in some of these as well as some movement reference in two videos! Hope you enjoy...


Video time! The iguanas at Tulum were the most mild mannered and allowed me to get the closest. Because of that, here are a pair of videos showing an iguana in action, doing his thing...


RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment