Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tallahassee Rollergirls Leg Wrestling Tournament!

Have you ever wanted to leg wrestle a Tallahassee Rollergirl? Here is your chance!

I recently contributed my art and design time to make the graphic assets for the TRG Leg Wrestling Tournament that is happening on July 26th. Starting with the TRG logo I worked up a new image for the tournament as well as a poster and art for the exclusive t-shirt for the event. Spread the word and be sure to come on out for the big event! Here are the assets I made and all the pertinent information about the event...

Come out for leg wrestling, music, and MORE! July 26th!

T-shirt art and the most generous sponsors for the event!

A mock up the shirt that EVERYBODY who is ANYBODY will be wearing this summer.
Be sure to attend and wrestle to get yours! RAWR!

I hope to see you out there on July 26th at the Hop Yard for all the Tallahassee Rollergirls leg wrestling fun that you could possibly want. Come for the leg wrestling and stay for the music and fun!

*EDIT* Since originally creating this post I have acquired actual samples of the finished shirts! Here are some really bad photos of what these awesome shirts look like!

Nothing like some bad photos of something cool to make you want it!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment