Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

Today on the blog I have for you some new Star Wars work! The core sourcebook for Age of Rebellion has just been released, and that means I can share the two character pieces that I produced for it. This time around, I add another Trandoshan to my growing tribe of space lizard man pieces, and my very first Quarren! Here are how the final pieces turned out...

Passk the Trandoshan
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Quarren Agitator
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

First off, if you are wondering what is written on the sign that the Quarren is smashing, it says, "Make a difference" in Aurebesh. My little Imperial propaganda contribution to the piece. At the time this book had its art assigned I was too busy to take anything on more than a pair of isolated character pieces - which I was thrilled to do and very happy with their finished illustrations - but man, there are some exciting and fun illustrations in the book I would have liked to do. It is just full of great art! Age of Rebellion is a new group of RPG books that, along with Edge of the Empire, will flesh out the RPG world of Star Wars. Here is how the pieces looked in the book (which is in stores now! and sorry for the crappy images)...

Never trust a Trandoshan, they are flip-floppers...

Apparently, I had just a little too much flying glass and sparks to fit into the final layout.

Thanks go out to Zoe Robinson for another exciting Star Wars project! There will be more Star Wars on the blog in the fullness of time... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment