Monday, January 27, 2014

The Droid's Task - Star Wars: It Binds All Things

Over on the Fantasy Flight Games website last week they previewed the newest expansion to the Star Wars Card Game, It Binds All Things. In that preview they showed off a card that I have in this expansion! The long and the short of it is: IG-88 + Jabba's Palace + Rodian = The Droid's Task!

The Droid's Task
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

The Droid's Task in handy dandy card form

When this expansion is officially released I will share the process step and some back story related to its creation. There were some revisions as well as some back and forth with production regarding certain elements... some of which that are no longer in this piece. More on all this in the fullness of time...

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment