Friday, January 10, 2014

One Fantastic Week

If you have not heard about it, Peter Mohrbacher and Sam Flegal are doing something pretty cool over on Google Hangout. They are doing a weekly live chat where they talk about the previous week working as fantasy artists. They talk about what they are working on, the ups, the downs, they answer questions, and for some reason on their December 23rd live cast... they had me on as a guest! RAWR!



If you would like check out more you can see them over on youtube or on Pete's Google+ page. They are up to 7 episodes and in the most recent episode they invite on Sean Andrew Murray as a special guest. I strongly encourage you to check it out! I have known Pete and Sam for a number of years now and can't speak highly enough of them as people, artists, and businessmen.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment