Friday, January 3, 2014

And then there were 800!

How time flies when you are having fun and making monsters...

Another milestone on the blog today, this is my 800th post! I am a little dumbstruck by this number... but it had to happen eventually if I keep posting. It seems like I was just posting about it being 700 posts... where does the time go?

I am still getting my thoughts and words together for my 2013 year in review post. What did 2013 teach me? Find out soon here on the blog! For now, have a look at some of the sketches that have been going out in my sketchbooks recently...




Thanks again to all of you out there that frequent the blog. Sometime I wonder what the heck I am doing, but knowing you are all out there in the internets checking in on my ranting and ravings I am given the determination to keep this all going. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment