Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bugbear

On May 7th 2010 I posted the first of many 'fresh from the drawing table' drawings. It has taken me a while, but I have finally completed the first painting associated with those drawings. Also, this painting makes the second traditional painting that I have completed. I started with where the drawings started, the Bugbear, and this is how it turned out...

Bugbear
© 2012 Christopher Burdett

Hopefully it will not take me close to another two years to paint the next one! At this rate I will have them all done in 52 years. Had a lot of fun working on this piece and I felt much more comfortable compared to my first attempt at working traditionally. I will be working traditionally only for myself for the foreseeable future and it is a good way to separate the work I do for clients and the work I do for myself. Can't wait to start on my next painting... maybe I can do that this week!

See you back here on Friday when I will have for you a step by step walk through of this Bugbear painting! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment