Friday, July 16, 2010

Pathfinder GameMastery Guide (part 2)

Wrapping up the week on the blog with more from the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide. If you missed Part 1 you can see it HERE. Today I bring you a battle hardened warrior for hire and a wyrd Witch...

Mercenary
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Witchwyrd
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

My wife really likes the Mercenary because she says it makes her look cool since she was the reference for it. She is not as thrilled with the other piece she was reference for that I will be sharing with you next week.

With all of these I was trying to do something different, to take them to the next level from what I normally would have done. Some were more successful then others but in the end it was all a great learning experience. Have I been saying this a lot lately? If I have it is because I feel I really learned a lot from the work I did in the last part of 2009. I received a lot of helpful feedback and input from other artists. I was also thinking a lot about how I went about making my work. The steps I took, the time I spent, the methods I used were all getting reevaluated. I took what I learned and applied it to the work I am doing this year. I think it is making a difference.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. How did it get to be the middle of July already? See you back here on Monday for part 3! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment