Monday, May 17, 2010

Pathfinder Chronicles: Classic Treasures Revisited

As promised last week here is the first part of some recent work of mine to be released by Paizo. The work posted today and on Wednesday are from the newly released Pathfinder Chronicles: Classic Treasures Revisited. I worked with Sarah Robinson on these late last year and had a BLAST on the chapter opener for the Sphere of Annihilation!

Sphere of Annihilation
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Much like with tentacles, it is hard to go wrong with exploding demons! It is a real honor to share the pages of this book with so many other talented artists. Jeremy McHugh has some real stellar work in it. I think I want to push him down and steal his opener for the Deck of Many Things. ...wait, did I say that out loud?

I will be back here on Wednesday with the rest of the work I did for this book and the Sphere of Annihilation. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment