Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Warforged Armor Sketches - What could have been...

Today draws to a close the armor designs that I have created for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. Since August I have been bringing you armor turnarounds and I hope you have been enjoying them. If you missed any of the Warforged posts, you can find there here: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5. I leave you with variation drawings of how the armor looked in their earlier stages. With all of these the first version is on the left (which was felt to be too much like normally worn armor) and the second version is on the right (which was felt to be too ornate). Keep in mind the plate and scale sets are double up with the Paragon Tier on the left and Epic Tier on the right.

Warforged Chain Armor variations.
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Warforged Hide Armor variations.
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Warforged Leather Armor variations.
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Warforged Plate Armor variations.
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Warforged Scale Armor variations.
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

If you missed any of my other armor sets during the last six months you can find links here: Genasi recap, Tiefling recap, Dragonborn 1, Dragonborn 2, Dragonborn 3, Dragonborn 4, and Dragonborn 5.

That is all for today. Still trying to make up for lost time - so much to do! I will be back on Friday with most likely some drawings. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment