Monday, November 30, 2009

Genasi Armor Designs #3

I made it through the holiday more or less intact and due to a clerical error I was excused from Jury Duty the minute I showed up this morning. With all of that behind me and nothing but deadlines ahead of me, lets get to some blogging.

Today I am back on track with the first half of Male Genasi Armor I designed for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. Included today are the chain, cloth (with and with out cloak) and hide (with and with out cloak) sets. The biggest issue with the Male Genasi sets was to make sure they maintained a masculine feel. Due to the openings and diagonal lines it was really easy to make them feel somewhat feminine, especially the pants. Went through a few pants variations before landing on some that worked. I think all of these are successful but none really jump out at me. I would have liked to have them a lot more detailed and fantastical. But the job called for something more simple so that is what I made.

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I hope to have some new work for you on Wednesday. I had a book released recently I worked on but have yet to see it in the flesh. I am always reluctant to post work that I have not verified in person, but I am willing to take a chance ;) Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment