Friday, May 1, 2009

Artorder Sketch - Boll Deevil

Posting a little later then normal today, had to put some finishing touches on today's piece and I am moving a little slow. If you missed it, last weeks sketches are up over at Artorder as well as this weeks assignment. Here is my "sketch" for this week...

Woe to those whose offerings are not enough for the BOLL DEEVIL....


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,
    your Boll for sure is very Devil-oriented(i like a lot worshipper' idea:)and really is not a sketch:it's a wonderful illustration.
    I'd like to see sketches of that piece, if you don't mind posting them
    Ok see you on Artorder;)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of cotton offerings. This guy certainly has a devilish feel. Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete