We now find ourselves in September. My last update on the Grand Bazaar here on the blog was in June, and there has been a ton of work happening. I still cannot be happier with how things are progressing, and it is exciting to see the book taking shape after working on it for the past six years. There is still plenty of work to do, which is why there is a 2027 completion date, and not one in 2026. All of this and MORE was already shared with those following my mailing list, and if you want to see things first and see everything, then all you need to do is join my mailing list.

The State of Writing
Since I last updated you, I have been focused on writing Reginald's section, and in many ways, this has been the most difficult section to write. Reggie is speaking directly to and upon The Completed Circle (the story within the story of book two), so there was a lot. But I think it all worked out in the end, and he and I have gone on an adventure.
I have begun working on the fourth column, Agatha's column, and it has been a blast so far. Her sections are different than anything I have done so far, and it has been nothing but fun. I cannot wait to share all of this with you!
Needless to say, things are progressing well. It is all taking shape, and I just need to stay focused and soon I will have another book for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment