Monday, September 28, 2026

Revisiting Black Crusade - Corruptis

Either in late 2010 or very early 2011, I worked on one of several Warhammer 40K assignments. At the time, I was doing a lot of them for very, very low pay, as was common at the time. Learning a lot and making monsters for pennies on the dollar. One of the assignments was for a trio of monsters from the RPG supplement Black Crusade. I was doing so many of these at the same time that many blur together. This one was fun, though the face came out a little smiley, but I think that adds to the piece overall. You would think a giant space demon would find a better way to read a book that burns them on contact.

Corruptis
Black Crusade
7 x 10 - Digital
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

Corruptis Drawing
Black Crusade
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment