Friday, August 25, 2023

See you at CosmicCon TOMORROW!

I am pleased to be presenting at CosmicCon tomorrow. I did their event virtually in 2021, and I am thrilled to be appearing in person this time around. I will be talking about my career, working on monsters, and taking questions from the audience. If you can make it to the main branch of the Leon County Library, I will see you from

See you from 1:30 - 2:30 at the main CosmicCon!

There is a lot more planned than just me yammering about monsters, and if you can't make it to the main branch of the library, all of the other branches have events planned as well. I hope to see you there!

Fun for one and all!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment