Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Infected By Art Volume 11 Selected Work

I am happy to announce that I have been selected for inclusion in Infected By Art Volume 11. I love IBA, and it is a real honor to be included with many other great artists and their work. You can see a complete list of the art included in IBA 11 on their website. As I said, lots of great work! Regarding my work, A World of Stories, from the upcoming The Grand Bazaar of Ethra Dalia - The Completed Circle, was selected.

A World of Stories
The Grand Bazaar of Ethra Dalia - The Completed Circle
16 x 20 - Pencil, ink, and acrylic paint on paper
Original - SOLD
© 2022 Christopher Burdett

You can never know what will or will not make it into a juried event, and it is always interesting to see what does make it through the selection process. If you are curious, here is everything I submitted for consideration in IBA 11. It is not lost on me that none of the client work I did for Magic the Gathering made it in, but my work for my book did. Continued evidence that I am headed on the correct path for me.

Congrats to everyone that made it in, and a huge thanks to the jury and to Bill Cox for all his work in making IBA a reality. I can't wait to see the completed book firsthand!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment