Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Blufferfish in the Wild

During IX, I sold both drawings related to the Blufferfish from the Unfinity set of Magic the Gathering. The toned paper value study found its forever home with Matthew Vercant and now can be seen at Just Games Rochester. Matthew was kind enough to send some images to me of the framed piece on the walls at the shop. I think it looks great, and it is wonderful to know it will be surrounded by people enjoying games.

Images courtesy of Matthew Vercant

Finally, here is a photo I took of Matthew with the Blufferfish at IX. If I can remember, I try to get photos of people and the art they purchase. I like to have the images for my records and to share. Good to know that the Blufferfush is going to a good home and will be seen by many.

Thank you, Matthew!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment