Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Pensacon 2022 Panel Schedule

Pensacon 2022 begins this coming Friday, and in addition to returning as a guest artist, I will be part of three panels. The panels, not surprisingly, focus on art and making monsters and take place on Friday and Saturday. If you are attending, I hope to see you there!

I will see you at Pensacon from February 18-20, 2022!

The panels begin almost as soon as the convention starts. If you want to forgo the crush of people trying to get in when the convention beings at 1PM on Friday, I might suggest the Cover Art & Illustrations panel at 2PM. I am looking forward to the FX for Movies Q&A at 7PM on Friday, as I have plenty of questions for my panel buddy. Finally, at 12:15PM on Saturday, I will be part of the Artist Showdown, where we will be drawing live from prompts from the audience. Here are all the details and more in image form.

 
Three art panels for all your art panel needs. 

 
All the panel details for all the panel detail needs.

That's all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment