Friday, October 8, 2021

IX 2021 Approaches

 
The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia at Illuxcon 2019

In about a week and a half, IX 2021 will begin. This will be my first in-person event or convention since February 2020. I will once again be in the Main Show of IX, where I will be surrounded by some of the best artists in the industry. I am so excited to be finally debuting the first book from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, and just a little sad that it was not happening at Gen Con 2020 as planned. In some ways, it is more fitting that it is happening at IX, though. At IX 2019, I debuted the art from the first book publically for the first time and had my first Grand Bazaar booth set up. Jump ahead to now, and I will have even more art, fine art prints, a few surprises, and of course, the Grand Bazaar hardcover, 5E D&D stats guide, the coloring book, and the deluxe edition of the book.

Yes, we are still in uncertain times, but IX (and the Googleworks where it takes place) has a mandatory vaccination requirement, and everyone must wear masks at all times. These two requirements are easily accommodated, and it will make for a safe and exciting show. While I have still more to do before I am 100% ready for IX, I am nearly there. The excitement is already building, and I will soon be setting up at the Googleworks and seeing so many faces that I have not seen in person in far too long.

I have more to share with you regarding IX, but that will come next week. It is looking to be a super fun event, and I hope to see you there! 

If you are unfamiliar with IX, they released a video this week that gives you just a taste of the magic that happens there.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment