Monday, August 31, 2020

New Grand Bazaar Bookplates & THANK YOU!

I had a busy weekend of drawing new bookplates for deluxe editions of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia that sold and packaging up hardcovers, stats guides, coloring books, and more. First and foremost, THANK YOU, one and all that have placed orders for my books! It means the world to me, and it is so exciting to see the Grand Bazaar heading out into the world. It has been such a long time in coming that I am a little speechless, and hard to believe that the book is actually done and in the world.  So, again, THANK YOU one and all for helping make this a reality. Here is a look at the new bookplates. With only 100 copies, there are fewer each day. If you want one, I feel you may need to act fast.

I had to use my convention dolly to take the books to the post office this morning. This is a first for me, and I welcome having this problem. I would not have been able to deal with all of this without finally getting a mailing scale and using online shipping services. I have been resistant for a long time, but now I wish I had done it years ago.

 That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment